Precept Advisory Group
With over $3 billion in plan assets under management, the mission of Precept Advisory Group, a registered investment advisory firm, is to build and manage customized, competitive, cost-effective, and employee-appreciated retirement plans that integrate with each client firm’s total compensation strategy.
Using a disciplined and metrics-driven process, we deliver services to help clients meet key objectives, including:
- Assisting plan fiduciaries in understanding their roles and responsibilities.
- Establishing and promoting process-centric plan governance committees – maximizing retirement savings outcomes for plan participants while minimizing risk to our client companies.
- Aligning clients with best-fit providers who can partner with Precept Advisory Group to deliver an outstanding investment platform and administrative and participant services at competitive costs.
- Transforming our clients’ plans to meet best practices using an integrated service model approach to plan management – from design consulting to operational and compliance review and ongoing investment due diligence.
- Educating employees and promoting plan benefits to help maximize retirement plan savings to participants. Our ultimate goal – and the highest measure of our success – is to enhance the performance of each participant’s account balance.
Our key deliverable is unbiased, independent advice backed by 70 years of combined experience in investment advisory service, plan consulting, and compliance oversight.
With national capabilities and local, relationship-oriented service, Precept Advisory Group is your ideal business partner!
For more information, visit www.preceptadvisory.com